Yearning

I want to fall in love, 
I want to have butterflies in my stomach,
I want to feel that there’s no one else in the room but him and I, 
I want to smile like a complete idiot when,
I see his name on my caller ID,
I want to feel warm in his arms when he hugs me, 
I want to feel protected by a knight in shining armor,
I want to share my hopes and fears, 
I want to have him wipe my tears when I cry,
whether its from excitement or sadness, 
I want to feel that I can read his mind, and complete his sentences 
I want to feel like I can count on him for anything and everything, 
I want to feel like wanting to be there for that person too no matter what, 
I want to feel so comfortable is his bed as if it where my own, 
I want to fall in love again like I fell in love with you that time, 
I want someone to fall in love with me like you did back then…

Comments

  1. Soon baby, soon, just hold on tight for when it comes it will take you whole and make you new. So just hold on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wish...

A long lost letter...