Monday, March 04, 2013

Oblivion

I have this pain in my heart that doesn't let me sleep, 
I can't make out what it is or where it comes from, 
I only wish it would let me be,
I wish it would go away; 
And then there are times when this idea creeps behind me and makes me think deaths is near by,
this which always leaves me wondering out of my wits, 
I wonder if this life is real, 
I wonder if I am not alone,
I wonder if I am not already gone, 
I wonder if death has not yet claimed me for it's own and I know not of this; 
What if everything I see is an illusion, 
what if nothing of what I hear is true, 
what if every day deceives me, 
what if there is only this pain in my heart and I am bound to it for all eternity, 
what if there is no time and space, 
what if here nothing really matters, 
what if everything is pointless and deep down inside I am but an empty shell; 
There is no motion here, there is no spark, there is no life, there is only nothingness, 
for I feel nothing...

Disclaimer

As an artist, I feel the need to bring this to everyone's attention, the images I have posted on this blog belong all to their respective owners, I have no the intention to take credit for the work of those with excellent creativity, their use in this blog merely is to recreate or maybe relate to the text on each post which have their respective owners as well..... Enjoy.


Negante

Como artista, siento la necesidad de llevar esto a la atención de todos, las imágenes que he publicado en este blog pertenecen todos a sus respectivos propietarios, no tengo la intención de tomar el crédito por el trabajo de las personas con una excelente creatividad, su uso en este blog sólo es volver a crear o tal vez se relacionan con el texto en cada mensaje que tienen sus respectivos propietarios también ..... Disfrute.