Looking for you


all I was looking for was a little sympathy
all I was looking for was some warmth
all I was looking for was some company 
all I was looking for was some kindest
all I was looking for was a look   
all I was looking for was smile 
all I was looking for was touch
all I was looking for was to connect 
all I was looking for was to belong 
all I was looking for was to remember 
all I was looking for was someone to count on
all I was looking for was someone to hold my hand 
all I was looking for was someone to spend some time with...






Instead I got all the contrary,
I got the coldness of some one who I could barely recognize 
I that claims to see you, yet you avoid seeing me
I that have always been there, yet you avoid being here
I that keep wasting my self thinking you could ever change your heart;
yet you the one that keeps stepping over mine....

I wonder if perhaps you have grown to hate me.... 

Comments

  1. None are more taken in with flattery than the proud who wish to be the first and are not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wish...

Yearning

A long lost letter...