I Still Believe...



I still believe I'll find my soul-mate,
I still believe that there is someone out there just like me,
I still believe in prince charming,
I still believe in the fairytale,
I still believe of being swept of my feet,
I still believe the one who would follow exists,
I still believe he will be strong enough to break all my barriers;


It's not insane, 
I still believe...


I want the night, 
I want the dress, 
I want the slow dance, 
I want the kiss,
I want the happily ever after,
I want it all...


Now tell me, is it to much to ask?
or am I destined to be without,
what must I do? what wouldn't I do;


A tear escapes my right eye,
and I can't help but wonder...


have I seen him before and didn't recognize the spark in his eyes,
have I talk to him before and didn't decipher the hidden message,
have I heard him before and didn't notice the song in his voice,
have I touched him before and didn't feel the electricity in his skin,
have I tasted him before and didn't savor the sweetness in his lips,
have I had him before and foolishly ruin it all by running away, 
letting it all go to waste...


At this point, you will never say anything at all;
At this point...
I guess I'll never know...




Comments

  1. My dearest cinderella, I have no doubt that your prince is out there, wether you have met him before or wether he is yet to show up in your life I know he is out there and like you he is hoping, waiting and believing. No, asking for what you deserve is never too much to ask for. Keep on believing for he will come. Remember all you need is faith, trust and....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wish...

Yearning

A long lost letter...