My dearest Black Widow:

I know of the pain you speak, 
I have seen it, 
I'm well familiar with the darkness that you dread 
for I have been there, 
I know your worries and concerns more than anyone alive, 
I want you to have a brigth day and shine with your own ligth, 
not have to battle anything or anyone for what u deserve; 
and even though I could speak of you 
of the beauty of the butterflies in spring, 
and speak of all the colors before black 
or of the golden dawn before the dark, 
what use would it be, if you would 
at the end of the day be afraid of the dark, 
remember that even the night has its music, 
and it is as well beautiful, for it has its own purpose, 
I agree with them, no rush decisions, 
hold it till u can when u can no longer, 
let go with no regrets... 
Ill be there backing you up every step of the way.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wish...

Yearning

A long lost letter...