From The Desk Of Nadeshko Kikyo.



For all those times.....











This is for all those times you where with me,
This is for all those times you guided me,
This is for all those times you helped me figurer it out,
This is for all those times you piked me up,
This is for all those times you took pictures of me,
This is for all those times you where right,
This is for all those times you made me smile,
This is for all those times you gave me shelter when I felt astray,
This is for all those times you gave me strength when i was weary,
This is for all those times you figured me out,
This is for all those times you made feel pretty,
This is for all those times you where the best example,
This is for all those times you made me think,
This is for all those times you knew the exact answer to my questions,
This is for all those times you made me feel like the best,
This is for all those times you carried me in your arms,
This is for all those times you came to my mind,
This is for all those times you kissed me good night,
This is for all those times you where you,
This is for all those times you made me write,
This it for all those times you said you loved me,
This is for all those times I just knew you where there.....
I Love You Dad !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wish...

Yearning

A long lost letter...